Ensuring the quality and safety of the drinking water in your home is of paramount importance to us. Our Lab Certified Water Testing and Treatment services give you the peace of mind to know that your water is safe.
Some of Our Water Treatment services include:
- Lab Certified Water Testing
- Reverse Osmosis systems
- Undersink Filtration Systems
- Whole House Filtration
- Water Softeners – Salt
- One Flow Water Softeners – Non-Salt
Good drinking water quality is something that many of us take for granted. Because water quality can vary depending upon where you live, it’s important to know where your drinking water supply comes from and if it contains any impurities that could pose a health risk.
Some water issues are obvious, while others are invisible. Some dissolved solids, heavy metals, minerals, and other impurities cause odors or odd tastes, and in some cases can even affect your health. Even more importantly, some water additives and impurities, like arsenic, cause problems you can’t taste, see, or smell.
So how do you know if you have an issue?
When to get your water tested
A good time to get your water tested is:
- If you notice hard water buildup and rings on fixtures and appliances
- After moving to a new house
- As soon as you notice something seems off, like your water’s odor, taste, or appearance
- If appliances that use water are burning out or collecting residue
- If fixtures are running slow or have mineral buildup
- If utility bills are climbing
How we can help
Delpo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can perform a professional comprehensive water analysis and plumbing audit at your home. When the test is complete, we send your water to our certified lab for in-depth analytical testing. We’ll share the results with you and discuss options and recommendations for addressing any water problems, so you can be armed with the information you need to make the right decisions for you and your home.
Take the first step and find out if there are any issues with the water in your home by contacting us to arrange for a in-home water analysis.