Certified Backflow Prevention Installation & Testing
As a Certified Backflow Preventer Testing Company we can deliver what you need.
A backflow preventer prevents potential contamination of public water supply system. Federal, State and Local regulations require you have a certified and tested prevention devices in place if you currently have or plan to install systems/devices in your home or on your property. This includes but is not limited to the following: lawn/garden irrigation system, fire suppression system, fire hydrant, swimming pool, fountain, private well.
All commercial and residential backflow assemblies must be tested annually in order to comply with regulation to meet state and local codes.
We have certified testers along with licensed plumbers that are ready to handle your testing repairs and maintenance. Any and all paperwork if needed for permits and inspections handled by our company.
We can install service and repair backflow preventers for:
- Irrigation Systems for lawn or garden
- Main water system
- Swimming Pool
- Fire Sprinklers
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire hydrants
- Pressure Vacuum Breakers (PVB)
- Double Check valve Assemblies (DCVA)
- Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies (RPZ)
- One time single device testing
- Yearly testing and maintenance
- Repairs and re inspection
- Night time appointments for businesses that cannot interrupt their water service
- All permits and paperwork are handled by our company