Many people in our area have homes with hard water, including those on municipal water supplies. Properly correcting the issue can reverse some damage caused by hard water and improve the lifetime of your fixtures and appliances that use water.
Many mistake the telltale signs of hard water and blame the problems on inadequate cleaners, detergents and poor performing appliances. Or they resign themselves to the fact that these problems are simply a way of life. Dry skin and hair, bathtub ring, spots on glass and silverware, dull, dingy clothing, disappointing performance and a shortened life expectancy of water-using appliances are all problems frequently caused by hard water. Most don’t realize how much time, money and energy is spent fighting the hard water battle.
Water softening takes hard water and makes it soft by eliminating dissolved minerals (calcium, magnesium and iron) from water. Soft water is free of hardness minerals that cause scale buildup and hard water spots. Less soap and cleaners are needed, and they’ll rinse away completely, leaving your laundry, skin and hair soft and silky. Water-using appliances will work better and last longer with soft water too.
- Spot-free glassware and dishes
- No mineral deposits on bathtubs and shower stalls
- Brighter, softer laundry
- Less reliance on water softening products
- Dramatic reduction in soap usage
- Manageable hair because shampoo works better
- Pipes remain free of calcium scale build-up
- Extended life of appliance and reduced energy costs because scale is virtually eliminated
Water Softening No-Salt Option
OneFlow® is a scale control technology designed to protect complete plumbing systems or individual components from the negative effects of water hardness. It is an alternative to traditional salt water softeners. It requires virtually no maintenance, no backwashing, no salt and no electricity. OneFlow® prevents what is called “hard” scale, the destructive scale that sticks to pipes, valves and other system components. It does this by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic “soft” scale crystal particles.
The OneFlow® media uses template assisted crystallization to attract hardness minerals and convert them into harmless “soft” scale particles that do not stick to pipes and components. Each bead is covered with imperfections called templates that attract these minerals and combine them to form micro-crystals that then break off and float freely through the system.
OneFlow® is not a water softener. It does not add chemicals or remove any minerals. It is a scale prevention device with proven third party laboratory test data and successful use in real world commercial applications. Have your water tested by Delpo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to see if OneFlow® is a good option for your home.
- No salt or chemicals required
- Economical and efficient
- Upflow design for better flow rates
- No backwashing and zero discharge
- Virtually maintenance free
- Consistent scale control performance
- Wide-range of commercial applications
- Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
- Long-lasting media needs no regeneration