Water Heater Replacement, Repair & Installation in NJ
Most homeowners have water heaters which need replacement every 6-10 years. With plumbing innovations constantly changing, there are other options.
If you have a gas boiler, you can consider a hot water storage tank with lifetime warranty. If you are using water at a single source you can get a point of use water heater. Growing in popularity and the most energy efficient option is tankless water heaters, which instantly make hot water for your home. The cost of all of these vary. Contact a specialist at DELPO Plumbing Heating & Cooling to discuss your options.
The difference in water heater options
- Traditional heaters are responsible for a big part of your home’s energy consumption. They run continually heating the water in your tank.
- Water storage tanks store the heated water and run off your boiler.
- Tankless units heat water on demand, only when you need it. As a result,it saves you money.
- Point of use water heaters are great for single use applications like a pool cabana, pantry sink, outdoor shower and most popularly used in commercial applications at a single source.
- 6 year warranty water heater
- 10 year warranty water heater
- Hot water storage tank
- Tankless/ on demand water heater
- Point of use water heater
- Thermal expansion tank
- Local water heater repair
- Inspection and relighting service
We do every job right the first time and all of our installation includes bringing your water heater up to code and a thermal expansion tank to prolong the life of your tank. It’s what makes us the best water heater installation NJ has to offer.