A high quality water filtration system provides you with water that exceeds the quality of most bottled water at a fraction of the price, while eliminating the inconvenience of heavy bottles and containers.
RO System (Under Sink)
Many things can affect the quality and purity of well and municipal water, such as water usage, temperature, and even weather. Household plumbing can also introduce contaminants such as rust and lead into your tap water. The RO Filtration water filtration system can alleviate these effects by providing a consistent level of filtration, giving you high quality water at a reasonable price and turning your tap water into an efficient source of great tasting, clean water. This process puts the bottling plant right in your kitchen.
We offer customers a Four-Step Water Purification Process that reduces even the tiniest contaminants:
- Sediment Pre-Filter
- This 5-micron filter traps particulate matter like dirt, rust and silt that will affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- This 5-micron filter reduces chloramines and chlorine as well as unpleasant taste and odors.
- RO Membrane
- The heart of the reverse osmosis technology, this 50-gallon per day semi permeable membrane will effectively reduce total dissolved solids (TDS), sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as lead, arsenic, perchlorate, chromium, copper and radium.
- It removes up to 96% of dissolved solids and up to 99.9% of cysts, bacteria, and viruses such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- The larger production membrane of this state of the art system has been designed to reduce nitrates and nitrites from your drinking water.
- Carbon Post-Filter
- This filter performs the final “polishing” of drinking water.
Two-Stage System (Under Sink)
The 2-Stage drinking water system produces high-quality, fresh water on demand by reducing unwanted tastes and orders from your incoming water supply. The filtering process occurs in two stages:
- Sediment Filter
- This filter removes particulates down to 5-microns
- Carbon Block Filter
- This 1-micron filter reduces lead and cysts – including Cryptosporidium, Toxoplasma, Giardia, and Entamoeba, and VOC’s
- Advanced design uses unique technology and high-quality components to ensure years of continuous trouble-free operation
- Reduces lead, cysts, chlorine taste and odors
- Includes elegant chrome long reach faucet and can be connected to any cold water line
- System goes well beyond basic water filtration and typical “pitcher” or “end-of-tap” filter