Central Air Conditioning
A properly installed and maintained central air conditioning system will deliver comfort and savings for many years. Our cooling experts can guide you to the best options for your specific situation and ensure your entire system is professionally installed, configured and maintained for maximum effectiveness.
Knowing the best direction to take when installing or upgrading a central air conditioning system can be confusing. Some factors you need to be aware of are:
- System Size. Choosing the proper size unit is critical, as having a proper sized unit can save you money and keep costs down. If you are upgrading your central air system, don’t just assume you should install the same-sized system, as technology has advanced significantly over the years.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is expressed as the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating, or SEER, which describes how much cooling the unit delivers for each watt of electricity. The minimum SEER for a central air conditioner allowed today is 13. Eventually the older SEER Rated units will no longer have the refrigerant available to charge them due to new Federal Regulations.
At Delpo, when it comes to cooling your home or business, we do it all:
- Installation of Central Air Conditioning systems – residential & commercial
- Troubleshooting, repair, service & replacement of Central Air Conditioning systems
- Preventive Maintenance
- Refrigerant leak testing
- Multi-Zone Cooling Systems
- Programmable Thermostats that can reduce cooling cost by 20%
- Replacement of filters
- Rooftop unit service, repair and replacement
Complete System Analysis
Before any central air conditioning project, we perform a complete system analysis to evaluate if it is best to upgrade your system to a higher SEER unit or repair your existing unit. Additionally, we can advise you of any rebates and tax credits currently being offered that can lower your costs.
Prolong the life of your air conditioner, improve its performance and help it run more efficiently and economically with our maintenance programs. We know that energy efficiency is important so our professionals can also help you replace your current air conditioning system with a new one that will give you better cooling, comfort, and savings.
Our Service Plan combines regular inspections with discounts on repairs. During our once a year seasonal check, we change all filters, clean and flush the coils, drain the pan and drainage system, and vacuum the blower compartments. We also check that the system is properly charged with refrigerant, that there are no leaks, and that all mechanical components are working properly.
Home Renovations and Additions
We can add ducts to your existing system or we can discuss with you options of adding or splitting your system to get maximum performance and cooling in your home. There are many factors and options when adding to your home during a renovation or addition. We can help you properly size and maximize the performance of your Central Air conditoning system during this time.